November 10, 2011

Semper Fi

Happy Birthday Marines!

via
Today marks the 236th birthday of the United States Marine Corps.  Most of you know I grew up right outside of Beaufort, SC.  Beaufort is home to two Marine Corps bases, Parris Island and USMC Air Station Beaufort.  I honor and respect all of our service men and women, but the Marines hold a special place in my heart.  Many of my friends are from Marine families and several of them have gone into service themselves.

On the eve of Veteran's Day, I say thank you to all of our veterans for their service and sacrifices to keep our country free.  I say thank you to those currently serving in our armed forces for their continued sacrifices for our freedom.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

Soulfully,
Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.