May 1, 2011

Hello MAY!

Though my May won't "start" until Thursday, I have lots to look forward this month that will get me through the next four days.

I don't think I have ever looked for to the end of exams and a school year as I have this year.  And, it appropriately ends on Cinco de Mayo!!!

Bring on the margaritas and margaronas!


This coming weekend me and about ten of my friends will be heading to Darlington Raceway.  I will be wearing an American flag tank top and jorts.  You may judge if you will.  It is going to be a great weekend.


I am going home for a week following the race.  I am in need of some serious downtime at home.  I am utterly burned out from this semester.  I have been home a total of five days since Christmas.  While home, I will get to see my favorite beach music band, the Swinging Medallions.

Last year's concert
Also, I have a date planned with my little man.  We are going to play at the pool all day!


South Carolina Fan Fest is coming to the Joe on May 16th.


Heather's birthday is May 19th and it conveniently falls on Thursday Thirty at the Riverdogs game.  YAY for $1 beer.


I am playing in two summer sports leagues - kickball with the Charleston Sports and Social Club and softball with a local attorneys league.  We are the only student team.  What is our team name you ask?  HIRE US!  Both seasons get kicked off this month.

Finally, Diana is coming to Charleston for Memorial Day weekend!  I have not seen her since October.  It is going to be a great reunion weekend full of beach, boat, cocktails, and many laughs.

Carolina-Georgia game, September 2010
This month is going to be a sight for sore eyes! 

Happy May y'all!

Soulfully,
Ashton

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.