July 22, 2011

Friday Fancies: LWD - WaterFest Round 2

Yesterday afternoon, I made the drive from Charleston to home for the second weekend of WaterFest.  The second weekend is known to be the rowdier of the two weekends.  More people downtown, more people on the sandbar, and better bands.  I am trying to get in as much of the festivities this year because next year there will be NO WaterFest for me.  I will be preparing to take the Bar the following week. Uckkk!

This week's Friday's Fancies is all about the LWD {little white dress}.  I love wearing white in the summer.  White pants looks crisp and clean with a colorful top.  White dresses are fun to had bright, colorful jewelry.  I just wish that it was acceptable to wear white after Labor Day.  It is still feels like summer well into September around here.

Link up with {av} and show off your fancy LWD...



Today, my mom, sister, and I are heading to the Tanger Outlets to do a little back-to-school shopping.  Did I really just say "back to school"!? BLAH! Where has the summer gone?  Well this may or may not be my last back-to-school shopping.  Well shall see.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Soulfully,
Ashton

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree about being able to wear white after Labor Day. I know some people do, but I'm old school & can't bring myself to do it- especially in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your outlet shopping, but I totally agree--where the heck did summer go!? I love those earrings in your fancies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Those wedges are to die for! Stopping by from Friday's Fancies and a new follower!

    xoxo,
    Erin
    lust4livin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, thanks for stopping by!!! I agree- I looove white jeans with a fun top. My "catchphrase" is usually "picture it: white jeans..." and I looove a white dress too!

    You should go to BR and try out those black pants! They're from the regular store- can you believe that? For only $15! My thighs are the biggest part of me (unfortunately) and they still worked- luckily they're black! And I'm only 5'2"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.