August 5, 2011

Friday Fancies: Weekend Getaway

Pump the brakes! This week has gone by way too fast.  I only have one week until school starts back in full force, and I am NOT ready.  Ordering books the other day was depressing.
Alright, enough of my pity-party.  I am so nerdy that a week back into school I will be loving it.

As I mentioned earlier this week, I am heading to the country for the weekend.  It is going to be great to get out of town for a few days.  Most of us that are going all started law school together in Section C {aka our homeroom}.  Our class is divided into three sections of 60 people, and you are with those same 60 people for all classes, lunches, happy hours, and holidays {Thanksgiving, mostly}.  These people become more than friends; they are your family for three years.

I will definitely be "maxing" out summer this weekend.  Though I do have one more weekend of true freedom, this weekend will be filled with all things summer is suppose to be.  This week's Friday Fancies is paying homage to the maxi dress and "maxing" out summer.  Head over to {LDL} and tell {av} what you are fancying this Friday.



Thanks to Kim, all of us Charleston bloggers are getting together.  If you have not heard...

Happy weekend!

Soulfully,
Ashton

8 comments:

  1. I love that Anthropologie necklace! Very cute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that necklace as well!! Its perfect, as is the entire look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt! Have fun in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun this weekend! i love that skirt! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous color for the dress love the simple accessories you picked really makes the dress shine love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the color of that maxi!! Have a great weekend in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg love this post and that color dress :) seriously fabulous, as is your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that whole outfit! Definitely live up the last bit of summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.