I have received my second Stylish Blogger Award. I was very excited when I received it. Thanks Frankie for making my day!
Here are 7 somewhat interesting things about me:
1. I am a first generation college graduate, therefore, I will be the first lawyer in my family. My Dad went to USC, too, but he did not graduate.
2. I am convinced that I will never be able to live less than thirty minutes away from a sizable body of water. Preferably salt water.
3. I don't have a sweet tooth. I don't like chocolate unless there is peanut butter in the center. Brownies do nothing for me. The smell of chocolate turns my stomach. However, if you put a red velvet cake in front of me....I will eat the ENTIRE cake in one sitting. DONE.
4. No matter how old I get, my favorite ice cream will always be vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. I have sophisticated tastes.
5. I am sure many of you were named after your grandmother, great-grandmother or some other close family relative. Not me. My parents got my name from a fictional/theatrical character, Miss Ashton Main from the North & South. And, she was a selfish botch! Thanks Mom and Dad! No, really, I love my name and its uniqueness. Even though I get mail all the time addressed to Mr. Ashton D. Or the line, "You mean like Kutcher." Yeah, sorry it wasn't funny the first time nor the 100+ times after that.
6. My dream job is to be First Lady. Yes, I just went there. My future husband is also a future Mr. President.
My fellow stylish bloggers are: