February 18, 2011

TGIF

It has been a while since I have linked up with My Little Life, so I figured I would today.


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
I am going to have to say, yes!  I don't really remember when but I definitely have.  I typically wear jeans a couple of times before washing them.  But, who doesn't?!

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Clearly, if you have been reading lately, you can answer this...(1) Washington, D.C. (2) San Diego (never been but it I think I would enjoy it) (3) NYC (4) Charlotte, NC (5) Disney World - does that count as a city.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I don't have kids and have never traveled with little ones.  I personally love a good road trip with a group friends.  Something about being in close quarters for numerous hours that brings out the best in people.  However, I love to fly and people watching in airports.  I always wandering whether they are coming or going and where that might be.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Getting rid of all old clothes and donating them to Goodwill...scrubbing every inch of my house...reorganizing my desk...raking the yard...and so much more

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I have several books that are my "favorite" and many that I have read multiple times.  Jimmy Buffett's "Salty Piece of Land" is a definite favorite.  Gone With the Wind is also on that list.

I wanted to share a fabulous giveaway with you.  Jen the author of Slumber Designs and Bits of Truth is giving away a dress from Shabby Apple.  Particularly, this dress...


It looks so fun - something you could wear to work and out for drinks afterwards.

I leave you with this thought for the weekend...


Soulfully,
Ashton

2 comments:

  1. I've spent a lot of time in San Diego and it is a lot of fun and has so much to offer... my favorite big cities would be San Francisco, Boston or Seattle, but I haven't been to DC before and have a feeling I would love it there too :)

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Diego is my favorite bigger city; it's the best. And cleaning out your closet is the BEST spring cleaning!! I'll have to do that in a few weeks once spring FINALLY arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.