February 16, 2011

WILW


My life needs to check itself...and slow down! 
Spring Break is two weeks away which means that exams are fast approaching...Eeeekkk!

I'm loving the beautiful weather we are having in Charleston! High tomorrow is 71º.  Just hoping for no more cold snaps.  Bring on light, fresh spring breezes, sundresses, and blooming flowers!

I'm loving that Carolina baseball opens on Friday! I will confess that I listen/watch games online.  I love the sound of cleats on concrete and the ping of a metal bat.  I love the smells of the ballpark - hot dogs on the grill and fresh grass.  I love munching in on boiled peanuts and sunflower seeds.

Carolina Stadium
I'm loving that SEWE (Southeastern Wildlife Expo) is this weekend.  I have several friends coming in town for it.  There will be tons of exhibits and shows all over downtown Charleston.  I am most excited about the Dock Dogs competition.

I'm loving Heather and I sitting down and planning our non-existing weddings on Valentine's Day when BHLDN launched their bridal line.
Top Three Wedding Dresses




Top Two Bridesmaid's Dresses



Heather approved of both of these, so I am good to go.
I want this one just for fun...to wear to some fancy ball...


Seriously contemplating picking my wedding dress based on whether or not I would be able to wear these shoes...


I am nowhere near marriage and nor do I want to be at this point in my life...but it is so fun to look and get a little head start.

I'm loving all my successful Chi Omega sisters.  Recently, I have talked about them a lot and the various things they are doing.
Before Senior Bar Crawl, April 2009
I'm loving these words of wisdom.  We don't know the plan, but believe me there is one.  We just have to trust it, and ask questions later never.


Happy Wednesday!

Tell Jamie what you are loving, too.

Soulfully,
Ashton

5 comments:

  1. i just found your blog through WILW and I am loving all of the dresses and shoes that you have picked out, so cute :) and those are some great words of wisdom! have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste us wedding/bridesmaid gowns, and would totally wear that top dark brown dress if I were to be in your wedding someday lol.

    I also need to make a check list becuase I feel like the little control I have over my life is quickly slipping away!

    Good luck with exams!
    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that we have our not-soon-to-happen weddings planned (the dresses anyway). Hope the bf doesn't freak out when he sees that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that first wedding dress; just GORGEOUS. And those shoes??? Stunning! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.