One exam down...two to go! and about 1,000 words on my paper.
Yesterday, I had my Criminal Procedure exam. I am hoping all of those Law& Order marathons I have watched through the years finally paid off.
I recently was introduced to Stumble Upon. This wonderful little website is a the ultimate procrastination tool. You will discover the greatest things the world wide web has to offer.
I stumbled about this list the other day and I had to share it with y'all!
9 Deadly Words Used by a Women
1. Fine. This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. Also, fine never means fine!
2. Five Minutes. If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing. This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that being with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead. This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh. This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she think you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay. This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks. A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. Do NOT say 'you're welcome.' That will bring on a 'whatever').
8. Whatever. Is a woman's way of saying F-You!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it. Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.
It is obviously advice for guys, but I thought it was hilarious and completely true. And, I added the 'fine never means fine.' Because, lets be real...it never does.
Yes, it is only a Royal Wedding!
And, I cannot wait!
How would your invitation be addressed if you were invited?
My Royal Name:
Duchess Ashton Arabella Daleycott of Charlestonpool