My bloggy friend Jana tagged me in the Top Five Things I Could Not Live Without.
Miss Jana is one of my best blog friends. I love her blog and the beautiful nautical things she finds.
Beside the necessities - food and water - these are the five things I could not live without...
1. Chi Straightener. I have naturally curly/wavy hair. And, it is unruly without a daily straightening. I honestly don't know how my life was before a straightener. The slightest bit of humidity turns my hair into a hot mess of frizz. For those of you familiar with the SC weather, there is no such thing as slight humidity. I usually try to keep my hair short to limit the frizz. Right now, I am growing it out to try and donate it.
2. Apple Products. I love all things Apple. I am looking forward to my upgrade to the iPhone. I have a Macbook. I will never use/own a PC, again. It is so easy to use. Between school work, Facebook stalking, online shopping, and blogging of course, I am on my computer 90% of my day. One of the only things that gets my through my day is music. I listen to iTunes or Pandora when I read and study. I rarely listen to the radio in my car. My iTouch is usually plugged in.
3. Diet Coke. The other thing that gets my through my day is diet coke. Since I don't drink coffee, it is my only source of caffeine. During exam time, I just need to insert a diet coke IV. I gave it up for Lent one year and the headaches were unbearable so it didn't last.
4. Chapstick. At any given time, I will have at least three things of chapstick in my purse. You can never have too many. Right? Burt's Bees is my favorite.
5. Google Calendar. To say that I am involved at school is an understatement. I am on several student government committees and a member of just as many student organizations. Then, there is the mandatory and optional programming I have to or choose to attend. Without my (color coded) Google calendar, I wouldn't know if I was coming or going.
What can you not live without?
Now for a little weekend recap.
Overall, I was a lazy bum this weekend. The stuff that I had plan to get down get no where near achieved, but that is okay - I need a little time to do nothing.
Last night, most of my friends and I went to the Palmetto Society's annual oyster roast. $20 for all you can eat and drink. I think I will! It was held at the Visitor Center bus shed so there was plenty of room for mingling and dancing.
|My friends are not normal.|
Yesterday, Elizabeth and I took a little trip down King Street for some retail therapy. I finally made it down to the new Forever 21. I will share some of our finds soon.
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. If you are on Spring Break, I hope you have bigger plans than me. If not, I will be lazy for both of us!