March 16, 2011

WILW + Wee Bit of Me

We made it to hump day! Yippee! And for me, my weekend is only one day away.  NO classes on Friday. Here is a few things I am loving this week and little bit about me...


I'm loving that in a few short weeks, Christa is coming to Charleston for a visit.  I got a text from her yesterday saying she was coming and if she could stay with me on Sunday so she doesn't have to fly back until Monday.  It seriously made my day!


I'm loving the new banana pudding milkshake from Chick-fil-a.  If you have not tried it, yet...go TODAY!  It is A-mazing.  I want one with a side of waffle fries, right now, but that is not happening.


I'm loving the beautiful forecast for this weekend.  High 70s all weekend.  Going to do a little bronzing on the dock or beach if the wind isn't too bad.

I'm loving that Barrister's Ball is this Friday.  It is more commonly referred to as Law Prom.  It is bound to be a good time.  More details to come on Friday.


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Definitely scruffy...I love a good beard on a gentleman.  I even enjoy humorous facial hair as long as it is not a permanent fixture.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Rainbow sprinkles....and caramel

{three} do you own slippers?
No, I usually am barefooted.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Does a fort count?  It was never in a tree just built around them.  I loved climbing trees when I was little.  Who am I kidding...give me a good climbing oak and I will seat up there for hours.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Dance around like a fool. Run. Drink bourbon.
Not necessarily in that order.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Toss up between Green Eggs & Ham and One Fish, Two Fish.

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
I danced for several years up until I was in sixth grade.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Thesaurus

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Yoga or Zumba

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Not really sure...either a line during Black Friday or at an amusement park.

What is everyone else crushin' on this Wednesday?  Hope each of you is having a great week.

Soulfully,
Ashton

8 comments:

  1. 1) Law Prom definitely sounds like a good time!

    2) When I stressed I run, dance and drink like a fool only the drink of choice is Jager... weird I know.

    3) My favorite Dr Suess book is The Lorax - classic.

    4) My favorite exercise is kickboxing - even though I haven't had time to go for a couple of weeks :/

    Hope the rest of your week goes well!

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Christa was totally my "rush crush." :) Let me know if yall go out to dinner or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I've heard those shakes are to die for ... MUST TRY ONE! :)

    xo! Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is in his final year of law school and we have Geek Ball (prom for law journals) in two weeks which should be really fun :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite ice cream topping is rainbow sprinkles, as well, and I've been hearing so much about the banana pudding milkshake that I am going to have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog...very cute!
    OHHHHHHH I want a Banana Milkshake!!! But we don't have chick-fil-a in Minnesota. Damn that sounds good though!
    And I would love 70's this wkend!
    I'm a new follower from Wee bit of Me and What I Love Wed.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love law prom!!! and loved no classes on friday!!! enjoy it!!!! xx. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to try that milkshake! Glad to hear it's good. Guess I know where I'll be going very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.