Today at 5:00, I will turn in my law review article...I just hope it's done!
This Friday is somewhat extra special. It kicks off the weekend of several friend's birthdays, various out-of-town friends coming in town, and my favorite week - Charleston Restaurant Week.
During Restaurant Week, the restaurants around town run specials like a 3-course meal for $30 or 3-course meal for $20.
A group of us have made plans to go to Rita's on Folly Beach this weekend. The first course of their special is a bucket of beer! Hollaaa! Then two entrees and two desserts all for $30!! YES PLEASE!
Prediction for the weekend: Chilled out days with unexpected nights!
Thank goodness for an extra day to recover.
On to Five Question Friday...
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Oh, I don't think I can pick just one! My Top Five Favorite Movies:
- Gone With the Wind - because Scarlett is dumb for not following Rhett back to Charleston, and yes I have read the book (a couple of times)
- Dirty Dancing - because who can resist Patrick Swayze?
- Casablanca - "Here's looking at you, Kid."
- Remember the Titans - I just love this movie!
- Animal House - this is my Dad's favorite movie and I grew up watching it with him, so now it makes my list.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Rude, inconsiderate people - ya know those people that only think of themselves and don't take into a count how their actions may effect others. Also, those people who have self-entitlement issues. Guess what...you deserve no more than me or any other person in this world! Okay vent over!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Listener, dependable, partner-in-crime, comical, and supporter
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I would probably do exactly what I am doing, because with the amount of debt I will have after law school - money really wasn't a question. Though, I have always said I would be a "jam-up" personal assistant to someone because I micro-manage everything and my planner is impeccable!
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I don't have one particular "splurge" item. I don't have a shoe, purse, make-up, or accessory obsession. I tend to just splurge on different things when the time is right if its something I have been eyeing for awhile.
If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for quotes. They are awesome reminders I like to carry with me. I am currently crushing on these two:
So here is sending you love and a BIG hug! Happy Weekend!