January 13, 2011

Laughter is the best cosmetic...so grin and wear it!

I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics
All of my make-up except by foundation comes from Benefit.
I love everything about it, even down to their great packaging and fun names for their products.
The name of this post came from a cute travel mirror I have.
I have never been disappointed in any of their products and recommend you putting something from their line in your daily routine.

Their website is fantastic.  They have "Beauty School" that give you tutorials on different looks.  They also recommend different looks for different skin types.
Most Ulta locations have the Benefit boutique and brow bar.

I would like to share two of my favorite products from Benefit.

I have to be honest...I was skeptical at first when this one came out.
It is called "Stay Don't Stray." It is a primer for your under-eye concealer and eye shadow.
They claimed it will make your eye shadow last all day and you will no need to reapply before heading out for the evening! YEAHHHH Right!
Well, it works!  I was shocked the first day I used it.  I wear contacts and have awful dry eyes, so I tend to rub them alllotttt.  My shadow was still holding strong when I went to bed that night.


The second is a cheek stain called "Benetint."  You apply this to the apples of your cheeks before you apply your blush.  It gives you that rosy, "Scarlet O'Hara" cheek look.  It helps keep your blush from fading.  I wear it by itself on days when I don't feel like putting much make-up on.  It gives the faintest hint of color to your cheeks.


With every online purchase, Benefit sends you two free samples.  They offer free shipping on all orders over $50 (PRETTY50).  Right now they are offering a free, "Realness of Concealness," with all orders over $85 (REAL2011).

Do you have any favorite Benefit products? If not, let me know if you try one...I warn you its easy to get addicted to it!

Lastly, I would like to share a giveaway with you.  MLD at California Born and Virginia Raised is having a great giveaway! One lucky girl (or guy, I guess) will get this...

Longchamp Coin Purse

AND
$25 Nordstrom Gift Card
YES! I would really like to win this!

Happyyy Thursdayyy!

Soulfully,
Ashton

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Benefit and have been slowly replacing almost all my makeup with their stuff. I love the Hoola bronzer, Bad Gal Lash, That Gal primer, and just started using the Erase Paste Concealer. I also got this "Gilded" highlighter in a set I bought and I love to use it as eye shadow. The Stay Put came in there too and I hadn't tried it yet...now I can't wait to! I used to use Benetint but I found I got better results with the "That gal" primer and my NARS blush. But it is great for days you just want a touch of color on your cheeks! I always ordered from sephora...I might have to order from their site now to get some more freebies to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay Put is my fave :) it definitely works, though I was skeptical too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.