January 28, 2011

Friday Fancies

Today I am linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving for "My Friday Fancies."
The basic premise is to pick your "dream" outfit for your Friday night out.
Since I am staying home tonight, this really is my dream outfit.

This is my J.Crew inspired outfit.  I think half my wardrobe is from J.Crew.  The sales associates know me by name.







{av} is currently hosting a wonderful giveaway right now.  She is giving a $35 gift certificate to Minted. Head over to her blog and tell her I sent you. (literally!)


Here are a few stationary items that I would choose...




In other news....
Anthropologie is starting a bridal line!  Not that I am annyyy where near marriage or the thought of looking for dresses.  I believe this will be an amazing addition to the steady growing bridal industry.  They will also be carrying event and bridesmaids dresses.



Have a wonderful weekend!

Soulfully,
Ashton

4 comments:

  1. yay! thank you so much for linking up this week--I'm a BIG lover of J.Crew too...that Lisette shell is divine! Hope you had fun with it and you'll join me again soon :) crossing fingers for you in the giveaway! make sure to add your entry by adding a comment on the giveaway post! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Anthro is getting a bridal line...just a few months too late! Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, great choices! J.Crew is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the necklace and pumps. Fabulous choices! I am your newest follower

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.