January 18, 2011

Hidden Treasures

My paper is DONE!! Whooot Whooot!
It made for such a relaxing weekend to have it behind me.
However, I got an email late last night saying they were going to extend the deadline another week. NOT PLEASED!  I am not a fan of slackers.  But, it does given me a second editing process if I feel the need for one.

Now for a little weekend recap...
Remember that little prediction from Friday that I expected some unexpected nights...well not so much.
I met up with friends on Friday to celebrate a close friends birthday.  It was an all around fun night.  Nothing too exciting happened.  Just a great evening surrounded by great friends.  Plenty of jokes and smiles.

Goofing off...and my typical picture face

JWaitt, me and Stokes...my best pals from HS

The boys...it was Drew's (navy shirt in front) Birthday

The roomie 'likes' this!
Saturday, the roomie and I did a little shopping.  We went to the Towne Centre in Mt. Pleasant.  We made two quick stops at Gap and Ulta.  I have always gone to Gap for the basics, but here lately I have been pleasantly surprised with their stuff.  They have definitely stepped up their line.  Here are a few things I picked up...

Tuxedo Cardigan on sale for $45 with an additional 30% off.
Got this top in chocolate brown
My "scandalous" tank with open back
After battling a mild migraine early on Saturday evening, I decided to stay in for the night.  And, get this I got a total of nine hours of sleep.  It was glorious!  The rest of my long weekend was spent running errands, tidying the house, and getting ready for the week ahead.  I feel so prepared for my week now.
Sunday night, a few of us took advantage of Restaurant Week and went to Red's.  Plans changed from Friday.  Dinner was yummy and the company was even better.
(A full Restaurant Week recap to come)

This weekend, I discovered that staying in makes be just as happy a girl as going out.  This might become a trend and it will help out my wallet.

Soulfully,
Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.