January 25, 2011

Bespoke Classic

Southern Belle posted a style quiz, today.  I love a good quiz, just to see how accurate they are.
This one seemed to be pretty on the spot.

My style is Bespoke Classic...

An intimate home of modest proportions. To cook a grand meal in an elegant kitchen is your joy. A bedroom with distinct character - warm and charming. Tempo and technical accumen give a smooth flow to you. A sense of rolling hills and vineyards surround this table. Afternoon refreshments on the patio Pre-war, upper east side attitude. Meeting all the requirements for a stylish home, commencement begins. 

I align with the likes of...

Princess Diana
Ralph Lauren
Fred Astaire
Not bad company to be in!




What is your style?

Soulfully,
Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments, they honestly make my day.